Friday 9 November 2018

My Table Tennis Rreflection

Hi this is Joel here from Rm23. I went to a Table Tennis Tournament on Thursday, 8th of November.
I really enjoyed being at the Tournament because at the end we got to play this game where you have to serve the ball and try to hit a lolly, if you hit a lolly you get it. I got three lollies in total!
There was a really quick final at the end. Two boys were versing each other, one of the boy's was Timothy Choi and he was the Primary School New Zealand champion.

I had an awesome day. Thanks Mr Faulder for training and taking us!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora,
    My name is Riley and I’m from Room 7. I really liked your blog post about your table tennis tournament. I think it be cool if you added a picture of what lollies you got.That is a very good blog post Joel well done.
    Riley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Riley it's Joel. Thank you for your compliment about putting in the pictures of lollies. I will try remember next time.
      Please check out my blog again later maybe at https://odsjoelh.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Kia Ora, my name is Alyzae from Room 25. I really liked your blog post about you going to the Table Tennis Tournament because you added a lot of information of what you did there and who was the New Zealand Primary champion. I remember when I did something like this but instead of a Table Tennis Tournament I went to the Netball Tournament. Have you ever thought of adding some pictures of the Table Tennis Tournament or a short video?
    Thanks for sharing your learning. You should check out my blog http://odsalyzaeb.blogspot.com/

    Blog you later,
    Alyzae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alyzae it's Joel here from Rm23. Thank you for your comment. I like your advice. My sister went to the Netball Tournament as well.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.