Thursday 8 August 2019

Auckland Civic Theatre Visit

On Thursday 1 August Kauri team were invited to the Auckland Civic Theatre in town to watch 14 short films. We went because we are going to make our own short films with our selves in them.
These are my two favorite films, and I will explain why I liked them the most.
  1.  I liked this Tadpole short film because one Tadpole wasn't growing his arms and legs as fast as the other Tadpoles. I think this Tadpole had a dream as he was sleeping and dreamed of having arms and legs and it came true.



2. I liked this short film because everyone in the apartment were making to much noise and then they all smelt a wonderful smell and all went to the top of the apartment and saw one of the people cooking kebabs on the barbecue. Then the small Rabbit ran after a butterfly and almost fell off but the guy who was cooking on the barbecue saved him but he was falling off the side and they all keep falling until the apartment fell over and that was the end.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.